Monday, January 14, 2013

That Moment

I'm looking so hard for that split second that changes everything. That one moment of satisfaction that rebirths my soul. The more out of date I get it feels that the present day is replicated from the day before. The flavor of youth just doesn't taste as sweet as it use to. I will not be one of those that waste there days searching for a cure for death. Because death is that final exam that few of us are ready for. No one has ever failed it and only one has cheated it. Then again he was the one that wrote it. I just want to look back when I graduate life and say I made some sort of mark on the world, even if it's just a scratch. I want a legacy not of fame but of true wisdom. So I keep searching, gaining more wisdom with each sunset and flipping that coin of fate. I know this day is there because if it wasn't I couldn't hear it calling so clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment