Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14th Thoughts

So I'm at work trying to get everything ready to be blogging again. I had to delete my last blogs because of reason I really don't want to get into. So I'm starting fresh. I gotta get some of my old blogs and repost them here. Some of my favorite writings that is. I'll see what I can get done today. I just need to start writing and get in the habit of writing. I want it to become second nature to me. This is the reason for the blog. I have this novel in my head. Day by day I learn more of the story like it's being read to me over time. In my opinion it's brilliant. I'm hoping this blog will inspire me to finally piece it together and write it. Anyways I have to get some work done. Going to write more later and post this at the end of the day. Throwing on headphones and focusing.
Ok got a couple things done and it's almost three o clock. Got more done then I thought I would today with my ADD having ass. I'm serious I cannot focus worth a shit sometimes. I get sidetracked by the littlest thoughts. Just now I got a work email and lost all control over my mind. I was sidetracked twice by my phone and the internet. I get things done though in my own way.

The work day is almost over, about thirty minutes away. Usually this time of day my creativity juices are spent. Work is getting busy again, which is good because I hate sitting her prettying to do something. I think trying to look busy is harder then actually doing my job. I wish I would have started Blogger during those slow times.

Google is impressing me with it's Google + I really paid no attention to it but I'm reading post about it today and finding that I like it better then Twitter. I'm sorry it can't replace my Facebook at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment